Arielle                    Erin              Jeni              Sheri

Saturday, March 17, 2012

retrosketches #3...


First I'd like to just thank everyone for the super response! I'm so happy to see the gallery of entries full of such AMAZING projects! YOU GALS ROCK! I don't know about you - but I'm having F-U-N!!!

Our sketch today is brought to you today by Lori Boyd, my BFF, based on this FAB card. Lori had to put up with my ramblings about this project while I was dreaming it up, she's always so supportive! However, this is her last week with us - BOOOOO! Sometimes our lives take turns that require more of our attention, and she's finding herself there now! But thank you from the bottom of my heart for helping me get this going, Lori! Love ya!

Here are our takes on the sketch...





Things to remember:

  • The linky closes at 11:59pm on Thursday, March 22nd, 2012.
  • You MUST use the sketch. If we cannot see the main elements of the sketch, your project might be removed or at the least, not eligible for winning or getting a shout out!
  • Enter as often as you like with a different project each time.
  • You are welcome to combine challenges.
  • HAVE FUN!!!

We hope you have time to play with us this week!
 

11 comments:

  1. What a fun sketch and awesome DT inspiration!!! Thanks for the fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cool idea, Arielle! hope to stop in again and play along soon:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun sketch! I jumped to get it done so I didn't miss this one~ :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great sketch & wonderful cards from the DT! So glad I found you!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved this one! I can't wait to see what your next one is. Yay!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. que lindo sitio gracias por compartirlo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great sketch! Looking forward to the next one!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fantastic sketch! Awesome DT inspiration!!! :-)))

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sliding in under the wire ... I cheated a bit on this card, using embellishments from my stash. I've been dealing with dental issues and I've not been myself for the past few days. I didn't want to miss this challenge though since I absolutely loved the sketch. Good luck everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Darn, I missed the deadline. Had my days mixed up! Thanks for the inspiration. Here's a link to my card based on this sketch....
    http://littlebitofeverythingme.blogspot.com/2012/03/retrosketches-3.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just found your site and made a card for your sketch, but I missed the deadline. If you get a chance would love for you to take a peek. Until next time....

    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations
    http://carsonscricutcreations.blogspot.com/2012/03/welcome-spring-good-bye-spring-break.html

    ReplyDelete