Arielle                    Erin              Jeni              Sheri

Saturday, August 25, 2012

retrosketches #26...


Good morning! We're back with another fabulous sketch for you! But first I'd like to thank all the players last week - your work was amazing! The winners for RS #24 were posted earlier, along with some new posting info - so be sure to go check that out!

I am so thrilled today to introduce this week's RetroSketch Guest Designer, Danielle Daws! I have the pleasure of working with her on a couple other teams, and she is not only a tremendously talented lady, but she's also sweet as pie! I loved the simplicity of this gorgeous card, and am so pleased we could use it as this week's sketch!

Here's Danielle's re-take...


And here's the DT's interpretations...





I am so sad that this is Lynn's last week with as as our first "Headliner". She has been so fabulous to work with and has created so many amazing cards! Please go by and give her some love & cyber hugs!


Things to remember:

  • The linky closes at 11:59pm on Friday, August 31st, 2012.
  • You MUST use the sketch. If we cannot see the main elements of the sketch, your project might be removed or at the least, not eligible for winning or getting a shout out!
  • Enter as often as you like with a different project each time.
  • You are welcome to combine challenges.
  • HAVE FUN!!!

Hope you get a chance to play along!

11 comments:

  1. great sketch and awesome inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. another fun sketch and fantastic dt inspiration :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE Danielle's original card & her new take & the DTs interpretation are FAB FAB FAB! Looking forward to joining in :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love Danielle's sketch! Thanks to the DT for the great inspiration, too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the sketch this week. Clean and simple, and just what I was looking for. I like something uncomplicated sometimes. Your team's samples were espeially good this week. Thanks, all.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't always get to play, but I always save the sketches for later...love them! The cards this week are adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable DT cards ladies and thank you for a fun sketch!!
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  8. I don't always get to play (or even get my entry in on time!) but I love what you do here. Thanks for another great sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This was an awesome sketch, Danielle! I love playing with you guys!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. i love that the challenge is open until friday night, now, that extra day makes all the difference to me! absolutely IN LOVE with this sketch and the DT cards are knockout! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  11. I didnt get my card done in time to play along for the first time but I did want to give you guys credit for using your sketch on my card!
    http://www.snowymoosecreations.com/2012/09/a-birdy-birthday-for-sunday-stamps.html

    ReplyDelete