Arielle                    Erin              Jeni              Sheri

Saturday, December 1, 2012

retrosketches #40...



Good morning! Are you ready for a new sketch? Sorry I'm lagging this morning, but the good news is I did get caught up on announcing some winners, so if you haven't seen those posts, check them out!

Today's sketch is based on this card by me! I really shrank it today and used washi for my background blocks. I hope you have fun with it!


And from our DT...



We are also thrilled to announce December's RETROsketch Headliner, Brandi Hall, of Yankee Belle Stamper. I have known of her for a long time, seeing her in challenges around blogland, and have ALWAYS been impressed with her style! It's going to be so fun having her with us this month! I know she'll inpsire you as much as she does me!


And here's Brandi's take on today's RETROsketch....


Time to get inky!

Things to remember:
  • The linky closes at 11:59pm Central on Friday, December 7th, 2012.
  • You MUST use the sketch. If we cannot see the main elements of the sketch, your project might be removed or at the least, not eligible for winning or getting a shout out!
  • Enter as often as you like with a different project each time.
  • You are welcome to combine challenges.
  • HAVE FUN!!!

Hope you can join us this week!


12 comments:

  1. Awesome sketch! I hope I can play along! Your DT samples are inspiring as always ladies!
    Hugs!
    Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  2. fun sketch, cant wait to play! love the DT cards :)
    -Rachel w k
    rwkrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous cards, I adore this weeks sketch!

    hugs *~*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another great sketch! So much fun to play along :)
    Awesome cards from the DT.

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a fab sketch and as always the DT cards are the embodiment of ♥AWESOMENESS♥!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome sketch and cards from the DT...thanks for the fun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great sketch! The DT cards are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your sketches and reveals!! First time playing along :)

    ReplyDelete