Arielle                    Erin              Jeni              Sheri

Saturday, March 2, 2013

retrosketches #53...


Happy Saturday! ALL I can say is WHOAA!!!! Did you check out the gallery form last week? It is absolutely full of AMAZINGNESS!!! Thank you all so much for playing along, you really outdid yourselves.

Our sketch today is based on this little card - I think you can do a lot with it! Here's my re-take....



And from the rockin' DT...



I am so excited to have Lori Tecler - Inking Aloud, as our March RETROsketch Headliner!!! Lori is SUPER FABULOUS and I have had to pleasure of playing along with her at Color Throwdown and Sweet Sunday Sketch, as well as have her play her quite regularly! She has a really fun style and will be an awesome addition this month!


And here is her awesome card for today...


Time to get CRAFTY!!!

Things to remember:
  • The linky closes at 11:59pm Central on Friday, March 8th, 2012.
  • You MUST use the sketch. If we cannot see the main elements of the sketch, your project might be removed or at the least, not eligible for winning or getting a shout out!
  • Enter as often as you like with a different project each time.
  • You are welcome to combine challenges.
  • HAVE FUN!!!

Hope you can join us this week!

11 comments:

  1. Thanks for the warm welcome. I'm so excited about joining the Retro Sketches team this month!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great sketch again!
    I used it for my card, but I can't see the linky tool :(
    Here's the link to my blog post:
    http://miazaubert.blogspot.de/2013/03/get-well.html
    Thanks,
    Mia

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't see the linky either :(
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/gaylieo/8524211273/in/photostream/
    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh dear, Mr. Linky is on strike! I'll keep an eye out for him to make an appearance, but until then, here is my entry;

    http://handmadebysian.blogspot.co.uk/2013/03/i-am-preparedfor-once.html

    Love this sketch :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So happy Mr. Linky returned! Thank you for another great sketch and awesome inspiration from the DT! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Here is my entry:

    http://cards-by-the-sea.blogspot.com/2013/03/my-crafty-weekend.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for a great sketch and DT inspiration this week girls!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Another great sketch! Just uploaded mine!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Welcome, Lori! What an amazing guest designer card you made! Thanks to all ... another fun sketch Arielle!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for the inspiration, the DT cards are fab.
    Lorry :o) xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you so much for the beautiful sketch!

    ReplyDelete