Arielle                    Erin              Jeni              Sheri

Saturday, May 3, 2014

retrosketches #110 / ROCKstar & SHOUTouts...

Happy Saturday! We are headed out the door to "Touch Big Trucks"... it's a local park thing where they bring in all kinds of construction, emergency, agriculture vehicles for kids to explore. The kids are SO excited! A great big thanks to everyone who played along with challenge #110!!! This gallery was TOTALLY ROCKIN'!

Please help me give a HUGE CONGRATS to the newest RetroSketch ROCKstar.... I love the super clean look of this card - SO SO GORGEOUS....




And a great BIG CONGRATS to all these Shout-Outs - this gallery is A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!!

  
  
  

As usual, you can click on the images to see the full card!

Back soon!

4 comments:

  1. Wow! I'm so excited!! thank you sooo much!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats, Umichka! Congrats to the SHOUTouts, too! Thank-you for choosing me in the SHOUTouts! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a thrill! Thanks for choosing my card and congratulations to all the other Shout-outs. Its a great feeling!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh - I've only just seen my card in the shoutout gallery! Thank you guys SO much! I am very flattered to feature alongside such beautiful designs. :)

    ReplyDelete