Arielle                    Erin              Jeni              Sheri

Saturday, May 3, 2014

retrosketches #111 / ROCKstar & SHOUTouts...

I am BACK with more winners from challenge #111!!! THANK YOU THANK YOU - your entries were the B-O-M-B! Such an amazing gallery!

Please help me give a HUGE CONGRATS to the newest RetroSketch ROCKstar.... I love the color and papers and that stitching is SO PERFECT, it really is a great touch....




And a great BIG CONGRATS to all these Shout-Outs - this gallery is gorgeous!!!

  
  
  

As usual, you can click on the images to see the full card!

I'll be back soon with the new challenge!!!

2 comments:

  1. YAY! Thanks for picking my card for a shout out! I looooooove your sketches and they always inspire me. This was such a great album, I'm honored you chose my card! Have a wonderful, crafty day! XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Sarah!! Thank you so much for the Shout-Out!!!! :) :)
    Beautiful cards everyone!! :)

    ReplyDelete