Arielle                    Erin              Jeni              Sheri

Saturday, May 10, 2014

retrosketches #112 / ROCKstar & SHOUTouts...

HaPpY SaTuRdAy!!! I hope you're having a wonderful weekend, we are touring a battleship this morning - the USS Alabama - I am so excited! Here are the winners of challenge #112!!! THANK YOU ALL so much for playing with us - what a gorgeous gallery!

Please help me give a HUGE CONGRATS to the newest RetroSketch ROCKstar.... I love how she rotated it and the stamps in the top left panel are so adroable! I love how this card came together....





And a great BIG CONGRATS to all these Shout-Outs - this gallery is so amazing!!!

  
  
  

As usual, you can click on the images to see the full card!

I'll be back soon with the new challenge!!!

2 comments:

  1. thank you so much, Arielle - so happy that you like the card, and I love all the Shout-Outs too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your card, Catherine - congrats! I find these sketches really challenging [no pun intended] so I'm thrilled for the shout-out - thanks, Arielle =]

    Michele Ferguson - ICardEveryone

    ReplyDelete