Arielle                    Erin              Jeni              Sheri

Saturday, August 23, 2014

retrosketches #127 / ROCKstars & SHOUTouts...

HELLO & Happy Saturday!!!! Sorry for the delay, I have been under the weather the last few days, and what normally doesn't take me too long has managed to take me most of the day. Here are winners for challenge #127!!! 

Please help me give a HUGE CONGRATS to the newest RetroSketch ROCKstar.... I totally love the colors and patterns she used, and all the little details are perfect!!!




And a great BIG CONGRATS to all these Shout-Outs - this gallery is totally rockin'!!!

  
  
  

As usual, you can click on the images to see the full card!

Back soon with the new challenge!

3 comments:

  1. Thank you! I'm honored to be one of the Shout-Outs!
    Congratulations, Amy, for being a rock star! And, to all the other Shout-Outs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Amy for being a rock star! Love your card! Way to go all the shout outs! Lots of great inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the shout out!
    Congrats to all...such beautiful cards!

    ReplyDelete