Arielle                    Erin              Jeni              Sheri

Saturday, November 8, 2014

retrosketches #138 / ROCKstars & SHOUTouts...

Happy Saturday, how are you today? Are you getting crafty or doing laundry? I've been stuck with the latter... but I am here now, and I have the winners for challenge #138! Of course, I think EVERYONE who played is a winner, the cards were gorgeous! Thank you all so much for playing with us!

Please help me give a HUGE CONGRATS to the newest RetroSketch ROCKstar.... I love the color scheme and the slight distressing is beautiful!



And a great BIG CONGRATS to all these Shout-Outs - aren't they fabulous?!?

  
  
  

As usual, you can click on the images to see the full card!

Back soon with the new challenge!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for chosing my card and making me smile today! Congrats to the other winners!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for the shout out! All the cards were fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohmygosh!!!! Totally honored and thrilled!!! Thanks so much. Totally made my day :)

    ReplyDelete