Arielle                    Erin              Jeni              Sheri

Saturday, February 28, 2015

retrosketches #150 / ROCKstars & SHOUTouts...

Happy happy Saturday! How's the weekend? Awesome I hope! Speaking of awesome,  I have some amazingly awesome winners for challenge #150! Thank all you ladies SO MUCH for playing along!

Please help me give a HUGE CONGRATS to the newest RetroSketch ROCKstar.... this card totally rocks!!!


And take a look at these fabulous entries! A BIG CONGRATS to YOU, our newest RetroSketch SHOUT-outs!!!

  
  
  

As usual, you can click on the images to see the full card!

Back soon!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness!!! Thank you so much!!! What an honor! So many fantastic cards in the gallery! Congrats to all of the shout-outs too!!! YAY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY BIG congrats to Lisa!! Thanks for my shout out too!!

    ReplyDelete