Arielle                    Erin              Jeni              Sheri

Saturday, August 15, 2015

retrosketches #175 / ROCKstars & SHOUTouts...

Who's ready for the winners of challenge #175! Thanks so much to everyone who played along - you gals ROCK!

Please help me give a HUGE CONGRATS to the newest RetroSketch ROCKstar.... The black and white color scheme of this card is so cool! i LOVE IT!


 

Help me give a BIG CONGRATS to these RetroSketch SHOUTouts! This gallery is fabulous!

 
 

As usual, you can click on the images to see the full card!

I'll be back!

2 comments:

  1. Ouuuuhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!! I am so proud to be the Retro Sketches Rock Star #175! It is such a nice blinkie from you, that I installed on my blog! Thank you so much for this honour! The Sketch was so fun. It is so sweet of you, that you oicked my card. I would also like to congratulate all the Shout Outs. Your projects are all so adorable! Have a wonderful Sunday everyone. Creative regards from stempelfrida
    http://stempelfrida.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete