Arielle                    Erin              Jeni              Sheri

Saturday, November 22, 2014

retrosketches #142...


Hello! Happy Saturday! Sorry to be late today, it's been one of those weeks. You can definitely tell the holiday season is starting! Thanks so much to everyone who played with us last week, I swear I will make it by your blogs soon!

Our sketch today is based on this little card by me, it's great for using up some scraps! And here's my re-take... 


A sample from Jeni...



...and a sample from Tracey...

tracey_Day20



Okay~ are you ready to ROCK it?!?

Things to remember:
  • The linky closes at 11:59pm Central on Friday, November 28th, 2014.
  • You MUST use the sketch. If we cannot see the main elements of the sketch, your project might be removed or at the least, not eligible for winning or getting a shout out!
  • Enter as often as you like with a different project each time.
  • You are welcome to combine challenges.
  • HAVE FUN!!!

Hope you can join us this week!

3 comments:

  1. I knew INSTANTLY what card that sketch was based on because I CASE'd the card a few weeks ago! LOL LOVE that sketch... hoping my 4-day weekend coming up gives me time to play!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! I was in desperate need of the perfect sketch to highlight a very unusual card! Design team you rock!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous sketch again this week! Loved working with this one:
    http://cindymajor.typepad.com/encre_papier_ciseaux/2014/11/winter-fun.html

    Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete